Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How fcuking **** is flatview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How fcuking **** is flatview

Can't we get Treeview back?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Can't we get Treeview back?
    2010 called and it wants its argument back.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I didn't like that period of time.
    I was huge eating english breakfast everyday in a cafe in paddington and wearing strange t-shirts and watching people fight in cage.

Whilst watching the likes of Chamakh play for arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wenger out!
    he appeased* us with those 3 FA cups.

for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I didn't like that period of time.
    I was huge eating english breakfast everyday in a cafe in paddington and wearing strange t-shirts and watching people fight in cage.

That's all fine, f, but why have you started writing like a caveman by omitting the definite article?

Also, was that during your hooker-bothering period or were you coming out of it at that point?

That's all fine, f, but why have you started writing like a caveman by omitting the definite article?

Also, was that during your hooker-bothering period or were you coming out of it at that point?
    I am how you say, foreign.
    what does mean hooker

Oh I appreciate that but seriously it is so fcuking hard to keep track of each branch of a thread. You have to run 4-5 different branches in your mind and pop each comment into the right one. I end up scrolling through trying to find the continuation of each branch to its conclusion before going back and picking a different branch.

I guess these problems aren't so prevalent on other forums where mods keep threads on track and stamp out what essentially makes Awimb Awimb. Who are the mods these days then? I would email JW but he is busy banging a big drum in a wood somewhere I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Oh I appreciate that but seriously it is so fcuking hard to keep track of each branch of a thread. You have to run 4-5 different branches in your mind and pop each comment into the right one. I end up scrolling through trying to find the continuation of each branch to its conclusion before going back and picking a different branch.

I guess these problems aren't so prevalent on other forums where mods keep threads on track and stamp out what essentially makes Awimb Awimb. Who are the mods these days then? I would email JW but he is busy banging a big drum in a wood somewhere I think.
    It isn't hard - the quote provides the context, and a quick glance puts you back on track. At least, that's how it seems to work fine for everyone else. HTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It isn't hard - the quote provides the context, and a quick glance puts you back on track. At least, that's how it seems to work fine for everyone else. HTH!
    In fairness, you did have to explain it to me about twenty times until I finally got it. And this after having begged and blubbed at Headgear to sort my e-mail out be allowed back on the board in the first place made for very bad week
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."