Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Last night I dreamt I walked into a gents and

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you speak to him? Ask him what on earth he thought he was doing?
    No, I just sort of shít myself and started screeching like a girl.

    You would though, wouldn't you? You're not going to get all macho and brave when confronted by Shaifúckingtan himself.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I thought it was 1979?
    (It is in my world)

    Re the defecation nightmare - that'll be your polyps concern seeping through into the subconscious mind
    My coke habit wasn't fully formed when I was 14.

    So in this scenario, my polyps are the devil and the cancer is the shíte? Which means I'm dumping the cancer into the trough?

    Hurrah!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I just sort of shít myself and started screeching like a girl.

    You would though, wouldn't you? You're not going to get all macho and brave when confronted by Shaifúckingtan himself.
    Hmmmm. Do you think you're unconsciously contemplating the condition of your immortal soul and not liking your odds?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

    That's fúcking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.
    I had a dream the other night part of which had me wandering round asking various people - some awimbs, yourself included - why weren't picking David Rocastle and Charlie Nicholas anymore. No one would answer me and got increasingly upset. I think one of the people was Ian Allinson. This is one of the more normal dreams I have has lately

  5. #15
    Are you sure it was the devil and not some random dude?

    Always thought ol Satan was a man of class imo

    What happened next? Did he hastily pull his trousers up without wiping or did he complete?

    Did he wash his hands?



    Did you catch a peak of his willy? I know what I’m working with so it would be interesting to know what ol Lucifer has on me.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I had a dream the other night part of which had me wandering round asking various people - some awimbs, yourself included - why weren't picking David Rocastle and Charlie Nicholas anymore. No one would answer me and got increasingly upset. I think one of the people was Ian Allinson. This is one of the more normal dreams I have has lately
    Hmm, now poor Rocky's absence from the squad I can understand, but Champagne Charlie could still do us a job, I'm sure of it.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, now poor Rocky's absence from the squad I can understand, but Champagne Charlie could still do us a job, I'm sure of it.
    Indeed, I can't quite help thinking that Mesut is Emery's Charlie so to speak. Still it turned out all right for Georgie - at least for a while

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Are you sure it was the devil and not some random dude?

    Always thought ol Satan was a man of class imo

    What happened next? Did he hastily pull his trousers up without wiping or did he complete?

    Did he wash his hands?



    Did you catch a peak of his willy? I know what I’m working with so it would be interesting to know what ol Lucifer has on me.
    Well he was a red fella with a forked tail, horns, and cloven hoofs, so if he wasn't the devil I'd suggest he needs to see a doctor quicksmart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •