Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Last night I dreamt I walked into a gents and

  1. #1

    Last night I dreamt I walked into a gents and

    encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

    That's f˙cking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

    That's f˙cking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.
    Well I think the whole being cast out of heaven thing is still really f¨cking him up, to be fair.

    Oh, you meant your frame of mind?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

    That's f˙cking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.
    that'll be me suggesting you can now enjoy malodorous toilets.
    what with your nose falling off and all...
    ôOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.ö

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I think the whole being cast out of heaven thing is still really f¨cking him up, to be fair.

    Oh, you meant your frame of mind?
    The thing is, he looked guilty.

    I woke myself up screaming.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that'll be me suggesting you can now enjoy malodorous toilets.
    what with your nose falling off and all...
    I'm more interested to find out what the devil was like, tbh. Was he the horny, cloven-footed devil or more like Peter Cook in Bedazzled?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that'll be me suggesting you can now enjoy malodorous toilets.
    what with your nose falling off and all...
    My nose ceased to function as a nose qua nose in about 1994, i.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm more interested to find out what the devil was like, tbh. Was he the horny, cloven-footed devil or more like Peter Cook in Bedazzled?
    Reddish, horns, forked tail, but slimmer than you'd imagine.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The thing is, he looked guilty.

    I woke myself up screaming.
    I should think he did! That's highly inappropriate and antisocial behaviour and besides you'd think he had bigger fish to fry like harvesting souls and whatnot.

    It's really not the behaviour I've been led to expect by the Rolling Stones records I've heard.

  9. #9
    I thought it was 1979?
    (It is in my world)

    Re the defecation nightmare - that'll be your polyps concern seeping through into the subconscious mind
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Reddish, horns, forked tail, but slimmer than you'd imagine.
    Did you speak to him? Ask him what on earth he thought he was doing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •