Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, on to more serious matters: has anyone heard from Peter lately?

Anyway, on to more serious matters: has anyone heard from Peter lately?

Poor chap was going through it a bit and I'm mildly concerned we've heard no more of him.

Peter, if you're out there, check in, would you? There's a good chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Poor chap was going through it a bit and I'm mildly concerned we've heard no more of him.

Does anyone have him on the twitters, do we know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Does anyone have him on the twitters, do we know?
    Not I. He doesn't really strike one as the twitter type, does he?

Has anyone tried the cleaners?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    as in, "..taken to the fúcking"?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Well as you know, s, round here we do tend to assume if we haven't heard from someone in a while that they are decomposing in their kitchen being consumed by their domestic pets.

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Indeed.

Though I must say I did really enjoy the bit when he, you know, "Progressive Pete", was essentially reduced to bemoaning the fact that his dinner wasn't ready at six o'clock when he returned home from his business trip or whatever it was. A masterly feat of legerdemain, imo; neatly dropping the shoulder and just leaving everyone for dead there. lol.

Outstanding. Who says male chauvinist piggery is dead! Well played

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed.

Though I must say I did really enjoy the bit when he, you know, "Progressive Pete", was essentially reduced to bemoaning the fact that his dinner wasn't ready at six o'clock when he returned home from his business trip or whatever it was. A masterly feat of legerdemain, imo; neatly dropping the shoulder and just leaving everyone for dead there. lol.

Outstanding. Who says male chauvinist piggery is dead! Well played
    To be fair to p, r, I think he was more concerned with the whole 'she was mental and performing the act with another chap' thing, but I take your point.

Well as you know, s, round here we do tend to assume if we haven't heard from someone in a while that they are decomposing in their kitchen being consumed by their domestic pets.
    RIP Sod IMO