Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've just received a press release about a survey on attitudes to robots.

I've just received a press release about a survey on attitudes to robots.

It's findings are:

• Overall, more than half of men and women feel uncomfortable at the thought of working with a robot, both as a colleague or manager.
    • 17% of British men can imagine forming a friendship with a robot in the future
    (3% ‘Definitely will’ & 14% ‘Probably will’).
    • Unsurprisingly, 77% of women stated they cannot imagine being friends with a robot in the near future (30% ‘Probably won’t’ & 47% ‘Definitely won’t’).

What I'm getting from this is that there are a lot of men out there who are bang up for fùcking a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's findings are:

• Overall, more than half of men and women feel uncomfortable at the thought of working with a robot, both as a colleague or manager.
    • 17% of British men can imagine forming a friendship with a robot in the future
    • Unsurprisingly, 77% of women stated they cannot imagine being friends with a robot in the near future (30% ‘Probably won’t’ & 47% ‘Definitely won’t’).

What I'm getting from this is that there are a lot of men out there who are bang up for fùcking a robot.
    One of my colleagues is called Robert and we have no issues with him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's findings are:

Is this a Not the 9 o'clock news sketch?

It's findings are:

Robots are all sharp and metally. Not for me, Clive.

It's findings are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-tuY0Z7nQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Robots are all sharp and metally. Not for me, Clive.
    I think sex robots are mostly silicone on the outside these days. And they have fannies you unscrew and clean out.

I think sex robots are mostly silicone on the outside these days. And they have fannies you unscrew and clean out.
    That does sound rather erotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That does sound rather erotic.
    The thing is, the post-coital thing with real women can be awkward enough. Think how much worse it would be if you had to detach their genitals and run them under the tap to rinse your jizz out of them.

The thing is, the post-coital thing with real women can be awkward enough. Think how much worse it would be if you had to detach their genitals and run them under the tap to rinse your jizz out of them.
    Surely you would use a condom to catch the jizz? After all, you wouldn't know where the filthy strumpet had been putting out.

Empty it into a colleagues sandwich wouldn't you?