Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've just received a press release about a survey on attitudes to robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's findings are:

• Overall, more than half of men and women feel uncomfortable at the thought of working with a robot, both as a colleague or manager.
    • 17% of British men can imagine forming a friendship with a robot in the future
    (3% ‘Definitely will’ & 14% ‘Probably will’).
    • Unsurprisingly, 77% of women stated they cannot imagine being friends with a robot in the near future (30% ‘Probably won’t’ & 47% ‘Definitely won’t’).

What I'm getting from this is that there are a lot of men out there who are bang up for fùcking a robot.
    Don't most women have an intimate relationship with something sort of robotic?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Don't most women have an intimate relationship with something sort of robotic?
    The washing machine, you mean?

The washing machine, you mean?
    it's funny i am quite good with computers/electronics etc.

Washing machine baffles me

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Me too. My wife has to set it up and tell me not to touch any of the dials or buttons except the start button.

If I'm really honest, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to put the washing pod/softener in the little drawer at the top or just bung it in the drum.

Me too. My wife has to set it up and tell me not to touch any of the dials or buttons except the start button.

If I'm really honest, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to put the washing pod/softener in the little drawer at the top or just bung it in the drum.
    sounds familiar,
    I have often had the dryer finish and she's not quite home yet so I just put it on again.

my level of authority with regards to the washing machine stretches to emptying it only.

Good job really. Not sure I know the difference between 'wool' and a 'delicate' item of clothing.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    my level of authority with regards to the washing machine stretches to emptying it only.

Good job really. Not sure I know the difference between 'wool' and a 'delicate' item of clothing.
    I really don't understand how wool can be delicate. It grows on sheep, ffs! They spend most of their time outdoors in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

stupid machines. They won't open until the lock goes off.
    longest few minutes in the world.

stupid machines. They won't open until the lock goes off.
    longest few minutes in the world.
    I once broke the handle on a washing machine because I didn't realise there was a delay and I just went all brute strength and ignorance on it.

I really don't understand how wool can be delicate.
    oooh! get you with your technical expertise...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”