Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that's having bad day.........

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whose dream job is in Indonesia?
    Many years ago I was offered a job at a large salary to spend a couple of hours a day in a Mercedes Benz showroom in Bangkok wearing a lab coat, as if I were a tame round eye engineer overseeing his beloved Benzes.

Had circumstances been different I'd have jumped at it.

Of course Indonesia isn't Thailand. What with them being Allans and therefore unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many years ago I was offered a job at a large salary to spend a couple of hours a day in a Mercedes Benz showroom in Bangkok wearing a lab coat, as if I were a tame round eye engineer overseeing his beloved Benzes.

Had circumstances been different I'd have jumped at it.

Of course Indonesia isn't Thailand. What with them being Allans and therefore unpredictable.
    It's best you didn't. Rightly or wrongly, the assumption of most right-thinking people is that any westerner who lives in Thailand for any length of time is a massive, massive sex case.

It's best you didn't. Rightly or wrongly, the assumption of most right-thinking people is that any westerner who lives in Thailand for any length of time is a massive, massive sex case.
    Hmm. And if I were living in Thailand, happy as a pig in shíte, (which I would most certainly be) I would care what some 'right-thinking people' (which is a funny way to spell, 'ignorant racist bigots', by the way) think, would I?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm. And if I were living in Thailand, happy as a pig in shíte, (which I would most certainly be) I would care what some 'right-thinking people' (which is a funny way to spell, 'ignorant racist bigots', by the way) think, would I?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way.
    Hey. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't make the rules

Hey. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't make the rules
    Anyway, even if one were drawn to the Land of Smiles with the intention of sharing the physical act of love with a bunch of chinawomen, how does this make one a sex case?

Porking chinawomen isn't a perversion. Unless the chinawoman is Yoko Ono.