Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that's having bad day.........

Now that's having bad day.........

Whose dream job is in Indonesia?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    good point. Also could he look any more 'Manchester'

This guy also had a bad day.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...dwich-13956311

I like the fact that at no point is the actual job ever described

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    good point. Also could he look any more 'Manchester'

This guy also had a bad day.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...dwich-13956311
    A few things:

1/ Why does the paper feel the need to use the coy euphemism 'pleasured himself' when 'masturbated' would be both more succinct and less ambiguous?

2/ What kind of sandwich was it?

3/ Presumably this wasn't the first time he'd done this. I'm guessing everyone in that workplace has at some point eaten his man-fat.

4/ Why do they feel the need to show us a stock picture of a sandwich? We know what sandwiches look like.

The sort of man who kisses his biceps when in a confrontation, one supposes?

I would actually rather like to visit Indonesia. Particularly Sumatra, Java, Sulawesi, Komodo & Lombok. I think you could make quite a spectacular 3 week holiday out of it.

A few things:

1/ Why does the paper feel the need to use the coy euphemism 'pleasured himself' when 'masturbated' would be both more succinct and less ambiguous?

2/ What kind of sandwich was it?

3/ Presumably this wasn't the first time he'd done this. I'm guessing everyone in that workplace has at some point eaten his man-fat.

4/ Why do they feel the need to show us a stock picture of a sandwich? We know what sandwiches look like.
    Also, while he admits to pleasuring himself with the sandwich unwrapped & in his hands, his defence argue that there was no contact with... well, you know. Therefore, we are supposed to assume he was pleasuring himself simply while holding her shorts & her lunch? It seems quite bizarre to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Also, while he admits to pleasuring himself with the sandwich unwrapped & in his hands, his defence argue that there was no contact with... well, you know. Therefore, we are supposed to assume he was pleasuring himself simply while holding her shorts & her lunch? It seems quite bizarre to me.
    Yes. I was hoping he might actually have been fùcking the sandwich. Although you'd want to be sure it wasn't crusty or wholegrain due to chafing issues. Basically, a soft roll would be ideal.

Yes. I was hoping he might actually have been fùcking the sandwich. Although you'd want to be sure it wasn't crusty or wholegrain due to chafing issues. Basically, a soft roll would be ideal.
    Shirley it all depends on the filling? You'd want some sort of non spicy smooth sauce as a lubrication wouldn't you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Shirley it all depends on the filling? You'd want some sort of non spicy smooth sauce as a lubrication wouldn't you
    Ham would be most enjoyable, I think. The cheap sort that has been sweating in its wrapping for some time.

Maybe zap it in the microwave for 10 seconds beforehand, though.