Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that's having bad day.........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whose dream job is in Indonesia?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    good point. Also could he look any more 'Manchester'

This guy also had a bad day.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...dwich-13956311

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    good point. Also could he look any more 'Manchester'

This guy also had a bad day.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...dwich-13956311
    A few things:

1/ Why does the paper feel the need to use the coy euphemism 'pleasured himself' when 'masturbated' would be both more succinct and less ambiguous?

2/ What kind of sandwich was it?

3/ Presumably this wasn't the first time he'd done this. I'm guessing everyone in that workplace has at some point eaten his man-fat.

4/ Why do they feel the need to show us a stock picture of a sandwich? We know what sandwiches look like.

A few things:

1/ Why does the paper feel the need to use the coy euphemism 'pleasured himself' when 'masturbated' would be both more succinct and less ambiguous?

2/ What kind of sandwich was it?

3/ Presumably this wasn't the first time he'd done this. I'm guessing everyone in that workplace has at some point eaten his man-fat.

4/ Why do they feel the need to show us a stock picture of a sandwich? We know what sandwiches look like.
    Also, while he admits to pleasuring himself with the sandwich unwrapped & in his hands, his defence argue that there was no contact with... well, you know. Therefore, we are supposed to assume he was pleasuring himself simply while holding her shorts & her lunch? It seems quite bizarre to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Also, while he admits to pleasuring himself with the sandwich unwrapped & in his hands, his defence argue that there was no contact with... well, you know. Therefore, we are supposed to assume he was pleasuring himself simply while holding her shorts & her lunch? It seems quite bizarre to me.
    Yes. I was hoping he might actually have been fùcking the sandwich. Although you'd want to be sure it wasn't crusty or wholegrain due to chafing issues. Basically, a soft roll would be ideal.

I like the fact that at no point is the actual job ever described

The sort of man who kisses his biceps when in a confrontation, one supposes?

I would actually rather like to visit Indonesia. Particularly Sumatra, Java, Sulawesi, Komodo & Lombok. I think you could make quite a spectacular 3 week holiday out of it.

Many years ago I was offered a job at a large salary to spend a couple of hours a day in a Mercedes Benz showroom in Bangkok wearing a lab coat, as if I were a tame round eye engineer overseeing his beloved Benzes.

Had circumstances been different I'd have jumped at it.

Of course Indonesia isn't Thailand. What with them being Allans and therefore unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many years ago I was offered a job at a large salary to spend a couple of hours a day in a Mercedes Benz showroom in Bangkok wearing a lab coat, as if I were a tame round eye engineer overseeing his beloved Benzes.

Had circumstances been different I'd have jumped at it.

Of course Indonesia isn't Thailand. What with them being Allans and therefore unpredictable.
    It's best you didn't. Rightly or wrongly, the assumption of most right-thinking people is that any westerner who lives in Thailand for any length of time is a massive, massive sex case.