Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A much better take on the Liam Neeson saga

A much better take on the Liam Neeson saga

"Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I’m told #MakeJediGreatAgain hats are selling like hot cakes on Coruscant imo

Not that I follow Star Trek imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’m told #MakeJediGreatAgain hats are selling like hot cakes on Coruscant imo

Not that I follow Star Trek imo
    In all seriousness, the new Star Trek Discovery series on Netflix is really rather good........apart from the fact I still can't get my head around Michael Burnham being a lady

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In all seriousness, the new Star Trek Discovery series on Netflix is really rather good........apart from the fact I still can't get my head around Michael Burnham being a lady
    My wife's into it. It seems ridiculously identity politics obsessed. All the goodies are either bent or brown.

Season 2 is rather good.

A lot less SJW than the first season.

Still prefer The Orville though.

Saw the first minute of the pilot and was hooked..

https://youtu.be/PA2dhVL3T3s

Couldn’t believe what I watched

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My wife's into it. It seems ridiculously identity politics obsessed. All the goodies are either bent or brown.
    Personally I'm outraged that the new Dr Who is white. Most of her underlings are POCs / PsOC (I believe may be the correct term this year) and she gets to order them all around, like some kind of Great White Queen. Appalling racism from the so-called BBC imo.

Actually I managed about one and a half episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Personally I'm outraged that the new Dr Who is white. Most of her underlings are POCs / PsOC (I believe may be the correct term this year) and she gets to order them all around, like some kind of Great White Queen. Appalling racism from the so-called BBC imo.

Actually I managed about one and a half episodes.
    I stopped watching it when everyone started going all pansexual.

...and when Karen Gillan left for Hollywood
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Ash, I want to know how he survived falling through a train roof from high in the sky
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    ...and when Karen Gillan left for Hollywood
    Yes. Absolutely. And as far as I'm aware, nowhere in her film career has she been convinced to appear nude yet.