Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: CookingWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're awfully kind. It's true, I have mellowed significantly, it's true. When I look back, I used to be a proper nasty *******.

I suspect your mean streak is mainly a matter of bluster, to be honest. You're not the type to be truly unpleasant.
    Perhaps. But there’s a real joy - albeit fleeting - in being truly nasty, isn’t there?
    I do sometimes wonder if it’s entirely normal to experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, I seem to recall you mentioning you had two older female siblings.
    So does Sir C, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Perhaps. But there’s a real joy - albeit fleeting - in being truly nasty, isn’t there?
    I do sometimes wonder if it’s entirely normal to experience it.
    If you derive pleasure from being nasty you're a fúcking sicko.

If you derive pleasure from being nasty you're a fúcking sicko.
    Cold-bloodedly, yes. But I’m talking about in the moment when the blood is up. You feel ashamed afterwards, but it doesn’t alter the pleasure you took in it then.

You're awfully kind. It's true, I have mellowed significantly, it's true. When I look back, I used to be a proper nasty *******.

I suspect your mean streak is mainly a matter of bluster, to be honest. You're not the type to be truly unpleasant.
    There you are then..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

None of us are above contrition
    I learnt this last night when Ashley Cole admitted to being a steadfast, headstrong cund when reevaluating 'that move'
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Oh? What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I learnt this last night when Ashley Cole admitted to being a steadfast, headstrong cund when reevaluating 'that move'
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    "Of course it hurt me because I knew it wasn't just my fault. I didn't leave for no reason. I didn't go to Arsene Wenger and say 'I want to leave'. There was more to it.

"It happens in football now, I've seen it happen to a lot of other players. It's life, I moved on, they moved on.

"I do feel sometimes a little bit sad because it was my club, I played there since I was nine. To have that ill-feeling from the fans, still, is hard sometimes."

About 5 grand a week, istr
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I don't remember his exact words but looking back he did see himself as being a bit too stubborn at the time, that the Arsenal fans opinion of him does hurt
    No regrets ABOUT the move though (to further his career) - just the machinations and his attitude at the time

His Combined Arsenal/Chelsea Xi contained
    Cech (his best position)
    One of theirs at RB
    Sol and JT in the middle
    Himself at LB

Vieira and Lamps in the middle of the park
    Bobby P on one wing
    Someone from Chels on the other

Drogba and Henry up front (Carra was positively spitting at Cole for elbowing Bergkamp for Drogba)