Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately a very fair result. Don't have the firepower as yet.

Unfortunately a very fair result. Don't have the firepower as yet.

And defense is not of a level to hold fast.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Fűck off you Kroenke loving tosser!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Fűck off you Kroenke loving tosser!
    ooh I say, Super Bowl LIII is gonna get pwopa nawty
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Had to laugh...Josh Kroenke wanting Unai to be more like McVay and get us to the CL Final.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    ooh I say, Super Bowl LIII is gonna get pwopa nawty
    Its a good thing the little whippersnapper is on the left coast baz , else id be dishing out a very nasty hiding now

Its a good thing the little whippersnapper is on the left coast baz , else id be dishing out a very nasty hiding now
    McVay did awesomely, it was just Goff who fvcked up. With that being said, his receivers had two shots at TDs with very catchable balls. Esp the second. Lastly, the Patriots benefit from all kinds of cheesy calls. Those holding calls which three times killed Rams drives.

I'm not saying the Patriots were not deserving winners, or that the Rams, had they not themselves benefited from a sh!t call, would not have even been there.

But dammit, it gets old. Six Superbowls. It's ridiculous.

McVay did awesomely, it was just Goff who fvcked up. With that being said, his receivers had two shots at TDs with very catchable balls. Esp the second. Lastly, the Patriots benefit from all kinds of cheesy calls. Those holding calls which three times killed Rams drives.

I'm not saying the Patriots were not deserving winners, or that the Rams, had they not themselves benefited from a sh!t call, would not have even been there.

But dammit, it gets old. Six Superbowls. It's ridiculous.
    Wade Phillips did awesomely ....McVay was outcoached by the goat! The rams will hopefully now go the way of all the other teams the Pats tangle with . ...Seattle , Atlanta , Philly and Jacksonville . Win or lose against us the effort it takes ends teams .

I accept your non existent congrats btw

Wade Phillips did awesomely ....McVay was outcoached by the goat! The rams will hopefully now go the way of all the other teams the Pats tangle with . ...Seattle , Atlanta , Philly and Jacksonville . Win or lose against us the effort it takes ends teams .

I accept your non existent congrats btw
    They are ALL bitter. It was yet a new way for the boys to win. They've done it every which way. Peerless.

Disappointing, very. An Arsenal coach worth his badge ought to be able to go to Manchester City and get at least a 0-0 draw, no matter our patchy form.

Yes, we have issues but we seem to be preserving, perpetuating, emphasising them, rather than detracting from them and eradicating them. For example, yes, our centre backs are too slow. But the first rule of being a slow centre back is that you must never ever get caught out for your lack of pace. And that's a training ground issue, albeit not exactly a new one, before anyone says anything. Just what is going on out there?!

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Disappointing, very. An Arsenal coach worth his badge ought to be able to go to Manchester City and get at least a 0-0 draw, no matter our patchy form.

Yes, we have issues but we seem to be preserving, perpetuating, emphasising them, rather than detracting from them and eradicating them. For example, yes, our centre backs are too slow. But the first rule of being a slow centre back is that you must never ever get caught out for your lack of pace. And that's a training ground issue, albeit not exactly a new one, before anyone says anything. Just what is going on out there?!
    Slow centre backs in possession-oriented teams are always going to get into trouble on occasion. You can't control a game without playing a defensive line that, on occasion, compromises your defenders.

The problem is when you're a defender that's slow AND 'front-footed', like Mustafi. Sokratis, in contrast, knows his limits, as I think does Holding. And they defend accordingly.

What made Kosceilny world class was that he had that Keown-esque 'rash' like inclination to chase down attackers, but also had the pace to recover if he got himself into trouble.