Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Blimey, the Guardian reporting honestly about a glaring example of Muslim bigotry

Blimey, the Guardian reporting honestly about a glaring example of Muslim bigotry

They've even referenced "400 predominantly Muslim parents" in the first paragraph, rather than burying it further down or simply not mentioning this rather significant fact at all

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...rents-complain

What next, a column by Owen Jones about the scourge of homophobia among British Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They've even referenced "400 predominantly Muslim parents" in the first paragraph, rather than burying it further down or simply not mentioning this rather significant fact at all

What next, a column by Owen Jones about the scourge of homophobia among British Muslims?
    The thing is that I do have a modicum of sympathy with the muzzies here.

I mean obviously they're doing this because they hate queers and want to lob them off buildings like the savages they are, but I do despise and powerfully mistrust this sort of social engineering that thinks it is the job of schools to indoctrinate children with certain ideas about the world that fit a particular ideology.
    I feel very much the same about the weird insistence on 'comparative religion' lessons that seem to mostly spend time telling kids how great it is to hang out down the mosque with all the beardy lads and means most white children aged 11 know more about Eid than Easter. This absolutely is not what schools are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    telling kids how great it is to hang out down the mosque with all the beardy lads
    And may even persuade young white girls dangerously close to puberty that it is in fact a safe thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Where do devoutly religious Jews stand on LGBT education, Montz?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect they shrug their shoulders, show the palms of their hands and say something fatalistic sounding that starts with schm

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You can stick it where you like as long as it's through a hole in a sheet.

That's yer actual Talmudic FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can stick it where you like as long as it's through a hole in a sheet.

That's yer actual Talmudic FACT
    Sounds kinky. Like a glory hole, y'mean?