Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Hardy gone. He may have been a bit of a blubbing lefty but he was very funny

Jeremy Hardy gone. He may have been a bit of a blubbing lefty but he was very funny

and once referred to that purple bearded cúnt Billy Connelly as "that purple bearded cúnt" so he can't have been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and once referred to that purple bearded cúnt Billy Connelly as "that purple bearded cúnt" so he can't have been that bad.
    As a comic, the filthy little commie, anti-semite, IRA-supporting cùnt wasn't fit to nibble on Connolly's tagnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As a comic, the filthy little commie, anti-semite, IRA-supporting cùnt wasn't fit to nibble on Connolly's tagnuts.
    Anti-semite's a tad unfair b. We are all anti-semites after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Anti-semite's a tad unfair b. We are all anti-semites after all.
    True enough. Most of us are well-bred enough to be covert about it, though, h.

Not sure how I feel about the fact one of his last Twitter encounters was being dug out by us.

Mainly pleased, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the fact one of his last Twitter encounters was being dug out by us.

Mainly pleased, I think.
    Was it? Which one was that? You didn't wish cancer on him, did you?

Was it? Which one was that? You didn't wish cancer on him, did you?
    Replying to @JeremyJHardy
    What about people who say stop being a blinkered apologist for racists and racism to advance your political ideals?
    11:29 AM - 23 Dec 2018

@trivet1806
    Replying to @PaulJoseph_80 @JeremyJHardy
    23 Dec 2018
    Given that his political ideals require him to act as a blinkered apologist for some of the most repulsive and murderous regimes in human history, I hardly think something as minor a spot of racism is likely to deter him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Replying to @JeremyJHardy
    What about people who say stop being a blinkered apologist for racists and racism to advance your political ideals?
    11:29 AM - 23 Dec 2018

@trivet1806
    Replying to @PaulJoseph_80 @JeremyJHardy
    23 Dec 2018
    Given that his political ideals require him to act as a blinkered apologist for some of the most repulsive and murderous regimes in human history, I hardly think something as minor a spot of racism is likely to deter him.
    Ah, yes. I remember now.

Can't say I'll miss his leaden wit or nasal whine.

True enough. Most of us are well-bred enough to be covert about it, though, h.
    Except where Monty is concerned who engenders such visceral loathing in me that Heydrich's eyebrows would have been raised.

Ah, yes. I remember now.

Can't say I'll miss his leaden wit or nasal whine.
    Not the funniest man to grace Radio 4, but the bottom 5% of his output ranks above any post you’ll read on here. Not saying much, I’ll concede.