Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 hrs until transfer deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One might suspect that Gwendolin was an Emery signing - seeing as he plays him every match.
    It was funny to see Sven getting credit for that one even though it was clearly Emery's influence having known (or heard about him) from his time on PSG's books

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    His first signing was Remi Garde. Technically Suarez is Emery’s first signing because Mislintat was doing the recruiting in the summer and now he isn’t.
    :Wave: Daly at full back in Dublin We're going to get thumped tomorrow, and Sunday and whichever day the Test finishes. Happy Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One might suspect that Gwendolin was an Emery signing - seeing as he plays him every match.
    Yes you're probably right. Anyway as LA suggests, none of it is that important. All managers make good signings and bad ones. I'm ****ing sick of people who keep reminiscing about Arsene. He's gone, move on or kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    :Wave: Daly at full back in Dublin We're going to get thumped tomorrow, and Sunday and whichever day the Test finishes. Happy Friday
    Yeah not really happy with that one. I like it better when he's on the wing although with Watson out i suppose it's him or Brown and i think we need to move on from Brown. Nice to have Tuilagi back though. I've waited 6 years for this

It was funny to see Sven getting credit for that one even though it was clearly Emery's influence having known (or heard about him) from his time on PSG's books
    Indeed, the notion that SM was the deciding voice in every transfer move was funny.

When asked how much of an influence Emery had on his move, Guendouzi told Canal Football Club: "He [Emery] was definitely a reason why I went. It was him who really wanted me to come to Arsenal.

I shall be watching it with my dad. Tomorrow afternoon will be part of the 500-odd minutes a year I spend indulging my Irish heritage.

Does the 500 minutes include the hours you spend droning on about it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I shall be watching it with my dad. Tomorrow afternoon will be part of the 500-odd minutes a year I spend indulging my Irish heritage.
    10 fockin' chars ye contch'ya

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jorge MKII

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jorge MKII

In fairness to b he does have a real Irish parent. Jorge's Irishness was a sort of spiritual thing

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    In fairness to b he does have a real Irish parent. Jorge's Irishness was a sort of spiritual thing
    In fact I have two Irish parents, h.

The chief attraction of Irishness for j is as a means of disavowing his obvious Englishness rather than as the rather unfortunate twist of genetic fate that it is.