Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 hrs until transfer deadline

3 hrs until transfer deadline

Have we signed Yann M’Vila yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Have we signed Yann M’Vila yet??
    Looks like Saurez is it. The Spunka lad from PSG is staying put.

Unai told no lies...loan transfers only and between zero and two signings

Played a blinder...got the man he wanted and made everyone realise how bad Ivan and the board have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Played a blinder...got the man he wanted and made everyone realise how bad Ivan and the board have been.
    None of that 'money is available for an exceptional player ' *******s from him either

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

It does remind me that Wenger was not only our most successful manager, he was our most intelligent and blessed with a wry sense of humour.

His first signing was Vieira. Emery's was Lichsteiner.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    It does remind me that Wenger was not only our most successful manager, he was our most intelligent and blessed with a wry sense of humour.

If I may that sense of humor seriously wore thin. It's what secured him his bumper paydays, including a $22m exit payout. All the while he was happy to provide cover for a bunch of faceless sports bureaucrats while jerking around the average fan.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    If I may that sense of humor seriously wore thin. It's what secured him his bumper paydays, including a $22m exit payout. All the while he was happy to provide cover for a bunch of faceless sports bureaucrats while jerking around the average fan.
    He loved the club and wanted to win. He won us 3 FA Cups in his last five years. Not bad. I'd take that kind of cover.

His first signing was Remi Garde. Technically Suarez is Emery’s first signing because Mislintat was doing the recruiting in the summer and now he isn’t.

Techincally his first signing was Remi Garde, completed before the Vieira deal was done but announced at the same time. Anyway, hardly a revealing comparison in any case. George Graham's first signing was Perry Groves, and Georgie turned out to be a decent manager

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    His first signing was Remi Garde. Technically Suarez is Emery’s first signing because Mislintat was doing the recruiting in the summer and now he isn’t.
    One might suspect that Gwendolin was an Emery signing - seeing as he plays him every match.