Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scouse Scum at it again

Scouse Scum at it again

Does anyone know the rules/laws around sweeping only your attacking half the pitch clear of snow at Half Time and leaving the oppositions attacking half covered? If it's not against teh laws of the game it ****ing should be.

I didn't think that the Scouse scum could stoop any lower, buy yet again the manage it. And they wonder why no-one wants them to win the League!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Does anyone know the rules/laws around sweeping only your attacking half the pitch clear of snow at Half Time and leaving the oppositions attacking half covered? If it's not against teh laws of the game it ****ing should be.

I didn't think that the Scouse scum could stoop any lower, buy yet again the manage it. And they wonder why no-one wants them to win the League!
    Cheating rats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post

Thought it was incredibly petty but essentially no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thought it was incredibly petty but essentially no big deal
    m

Much ado about absolutely feck all...let the Leicester sideline go at it with a shovel of they want to . Homefield advantage is there to be utilised however you can imo . It happens with watering the pitch all the time too

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    m

Much ado about absolutely feck all...let the Leicester sideline go at it with a shovel of they want to . Homefield advantage is there to be utilised however you can imo . It happens with watering the pitch all the time too
    Haha, standard New England answer. A little videotaping, where's the harm? And that ball? What is the difference of a few psi, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Haha, standard New England answer. A little videotaping, where's the harm? And that ball? What is the difference of a few psi, eh?

Everybody does it.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post

Good man ega...i was curious to see if you'd tap it in . I now have more assists than Mesut this year