Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I've had an idea. Since there are clearly no opening batsmen in Her Majesty's kingdom

  1. #1

    I've had an idea. Since there are clearly no opening batsmen in Her Majesty's kingdom

    Why do we not simply not bother with openers at all? Let's open with Bairstow and Root and then bring in Archer and Rashid to bolster the bowling?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why do we not simply not bother with openers at all? Let's open with Bairstow and Root and then bring in Archer and Rashid to bolster the bowling?
    Jason Roy, imo

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jason Roy, imo
    Averaged 8 in first class cricket last year - should fit in well

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Averaged 8 in first class cricket last year - should fit in well
    Hales and Roy, tell them it is a 20:20 game, wont last long but will be interesting
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Averaged 8 in first class cricket last year - should fit in well
    Having said that, they appear to be playing this on a pitch that looks rather like my front lawn. Are there generous amounts of seam movement on offer?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Hales and Roy, tell them it is a 20:20 game, wont last long but will be interesting
    Surely we can pay Cook to play for a while longer? Every man has his price...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Hales and Roy, tell them it is a 20:20 game, wont last long but will be interesting
    Great quote this morning - England are the only side more likely to get 400 in an ODI than a Test. Could probably say the same for 200 and a 2020 now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •