Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So awimb ...how much would Harry Maguire cost in todays market?

So awimb ...how much would Harry Maguire cost in todays market?

Also , that kid from B'mouth , Brooks i believe is his name ...what would a lad like that set you back?
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Also , that kid from B'mouth , Brooks i believe is his name ...what would a lad like that set you back?
    Maguire looked quite decent at Hull. Perhaps him looking like a puddle drinker put the bigger clubs off? Strange, because it never did Harry Kane any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Maguire looked quite decent at Hull. Perhaps him looking like a puddle drinker put the bigger clubs off? Strange, because it never did Harry Kane any harm.
    He wouldnt be much good for image rights for sure..but he seems to be well able to handle big games tbf

He wouldnt be much good for image rights for sure..but he seems to be well able to handle big games tbf
    He'll be off to united in the summer, soft lad. We'll extend Mustafi's contract.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Maguire looked quite decent at Hull.
    He did. What did they sell him for? Peanuts istr.

Talking of Hull, we should make a cheeky bid for Jarrod Bowen. He looks a decent, young player.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He did. What did they sell him for? Peanuts istr.

Talking of Hull, we should make a cheeky bid for Jarrod Bowen. He looks a decent, young player.
    Have a word with yourself you fúcking nonce.

Hull ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Hull ffs.
    Also, I’m not having someone called Jarrod.

Proper names only imo.

No, we don't want any more of his sort, I think. We've already got Rob Holding..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Hull ffs.
    I tells you. He's the diamond shining inside a rather enormous dog turd of a side...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, I’m not having someone called Jarrod.

Proper names only imo.
    You'll be spinning in your grave before long, b.

All the kids have made up names nowadays. Most of them with a double-barrelled surname.
    When I was young, it was only the posh who had two surnames.

Full circle, you see.