Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 4th place....well done Unai....

4th place....well done Unai....

First season too....now for Lord Jenkinson to step up

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

First season too....now for Lord Jenkinson to step up
    Should’ve been well clear in 4th. We were doing ok until those awful displays at Southampton, Brighton and West Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Should’ve been well clear in 4th. We were doing ok until those awful displays at Southampton, Brighton and West Ham.
    Although, I've a funny old feeling that we'll be 6th by Monday

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Although, I've a funny old feeling that we'll be 6th by Monday
    We had a weird little spell over Christmas, where Emery kept using a back three that could not pass, run or defend. Really threw away the points in those three games playing that way. Clearly our back four is defensively awful too. But, at least it allows us to use an extra midfielder and get more of the ball into Auba and Laca. I still think the Europa League will be our best chance of a CL spot. We might pip Chelsea in the prem, but holding off Utd looks tough now.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post

What about that really cracking display at Liverpool?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    What about that really cracking display at Liverpool?
    Expected to lose that one. Perhaps not quite that badly. The other three games were there for the taking and we just approached them in totally the wrong manner.