Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like Yannick Carrasco will be joining Denis Suarez in London.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carassco might be good business.

He was excellent for Atlético imo. Awesome winger.

So he decided to take the Chinese money. Big deal. Can you really blame him. Man got a family to look after imo

Not sure how these loan deals work at the end. Do we get first option at a previously agreed price?

If so then if Carassco works out then he could be a good flip in the summer to find other sales.

He’s got more resale value than the Croatia who feels more like a Missaterian type.

My only worry is can’t seem to get into the Spain squad even though they desperately need someone like him. Shame. Hopefully linking up with Unai and Juan Carlos will help him settle too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My only worry is can’t seem to get into the Spain squad even though they desperately need someone like him. Shame. Hopefully linking up with Unai and Juan Carlos will help him settle too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    25 year old Belgian international
    You knew that of course, T?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

https://youtu.be/ZTbnJlxwbKA

Carassco vs Arsenal edit

Lol I was fishing hard there lol

Thoughts on the 2nd Test LA?

The worrying thing for me is the Windies seem to now have more than 1 match winner.

Also hidden by the Dowrich-Holder stand were a few decent batting performances.

They need DarrenBravo to come to the party though..would be helpful.

Had a look through their test results and although there are lot of series defeats they do pick up the odd win so it’s not totally inept like I originally thought.

2nil incoming me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Thoughts on the 2nd Test LA?

The worrying thing for me is the Windies seem to now have more than 1 match winner.

Also hidden by the Dowrich-Holder stand were a few decent batting performances.

They need DarrenBravo to come to the party though..would be helpful.

Had a look through their test results and although there are lot of series defeats they do pick up the odd win so it’s not totally inept like I originally thought.

2nil incoming me thinks.
    Got to be a different England team turn up. We have to bat better. If it is a slow pitch I think we will struggle to get 20 wickets - need to bat first and score big and hope scoreboard pressure becomes a factor - or Broad has one of those spells. Normally we start badly and pull it back but can't say I am confident. Nice to see the Windies attack do so well though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Got to be a different England team turn up. We have to bat better. If it is a slow pitch I think we will struggle to get 20 wickets - need to bat first and score big and hope scoreboard pressure becomes a factor - or Broad has one of those spells. Normally we start badly and pull it back but can't say I am confident. Nice to see the Windies attack do so well though
    This is panning out well. England may not get 10 wickets in this test, let alone 20