Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Looks like Yannick Carrasco will be joining Denis Suarez in London.

  1. #11


    Lol I was fishing hard there lol

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    25 year old Belgian international who played for Simeone in Madrid before taking the big money in China.

    Now if we were signing a 25 year old Belgian international winger from Atleti, alas poor Jorge then I suspect you would be wetting yourself.

    Just go with it Dick.
    The China thing was a bit weird and not the normal money grabbing thing, I believe - wasn't get a game at Atletico so went to the club in China that is also owned by Atletico's management to game time on the pitch before the World Cup. Says he never saw it as a long-term thing

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The China thing was a bit weird and not the normal money grabbing thing, I believe - wasn't get a game at Atletico so went to the club in China that is also owned by Atletico's management to game time on the pitch before the World Cup. Says he never saw it as a long-term thing
    For the record I would have preferred Perisic

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For the record I would have preferred Perisic
    For the record I am happy with either.

    I prefer the age profile of Carrasco obviously in terms of Perisic being another ageing player option however I am not sure if we are looking at quick solutions to May or longer term.

    Take them all LA.

    Dump the whole defence.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The China thing was a bit weird and not the normal money grabbing thing, I believe - wasn't get a game at Atletico so went to the club in China that is also owned by Atletico's management to game time on the pitch before the World Cup. Says he never saw it as a long-term thing
    So we have now progressed from signing Barca and Madrid cast offs to loaning people Althletico didn't want... The club continues to surprise me in sinking to ever lower depths.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    So we have now progressed from signing Barca and Madrid cast offs to loaning people Althletico didn't want... The club continues to surprise me in sinking to ever lower depths.
    That would be Atletico who have been in two of the past five champions league finals

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    So we have now progressed from signing Barca and Madrid cast offs to loaning people Althletico didn't want... The club continues to surprise me in sinking to ever lower depths.
    But Dick, you have shown over and over again that you ahve the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to football, so what you think about our club (and how you think signing 2 players about to hit their prime si sinking to new depths) is really not important.

    We could have signed Silvestre as defensive cover, now that would be sinking
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That would be Atletico who have been in two of the past five champions league finals
    la, he's a thick **** so don't be shocked
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That would be Atletico who have been in two of the past five champions league finals
    never wrestle with a pig, la
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    never wrestle with a pig, la
    Got to have some fun somewhere

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •