Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I find it very amusing that so many of the vlogging liberal fascisti

I find it very amusing that so many of the vlogging liberal fascisti

have started furiously backpedalling on the Covington Smiler after publicly demanding his evisceraion.

Turns out the "Native American Elder" is just some trouble making old injun hobo who's never been near Veet-nahm and who started the whole episode.

Some big name lawyers are offering free representation to the boy. They are smelling some eye watering settlements for the taking here methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    have started furiously backpedalling on the Covington Smiler after publicly demanding his evisceraion.

Turns out the "Native American Elder" is just some trouble making old injun hobo who's never been near Veet-nahm and who started the whole episode.

Some big name lawyers are offering free representation to the boy. They are smelling some eye watering settlements for the taking here methinks.
    String 'em up, Herbs. Digitally, of course.

Every twittercund who took part in the lynching should tweet confessions and apologies on the hour every hour for a week. Pour encourager les autres. It's the only language they understand.

I see HuffPo and Buzzfeed are laying off a lot of their yapping virtue signallers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    String 'em up, Herbs. Digitally, of course.

Every twittercund who took part in the lynching should tweet confessions and apologies on the hour every hour for a week. Pour encourager les autres. It's the only language they understand.
    "Learn To Code" is worth googling just now

yeah, but....

the young kid did look like a right, smug fúcker who just needed a quick headbutt, tbf.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yeah, but....

the young kid did look like a right, smug fúcker who just needed a quick headbutt, tbf.
    You'll get a farkin headbutt in a minute ya gobby wee **** so ye are

You'll get a farkin headbutt in a minute ya gobby wee **** so ye are
    I've got my Stone Island jacket on and everything...you fúcking want some, h?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Indeed, they should get proper jobs, but we don't want their sort tbh. "Learn To Flip Burgers" imo.

z6VVJOX.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    z6VVJOX.jpg
    a leeeetle bit racist, Ax3

https://i.imgur.com/sRWhMNq.jpg