Thread: City losing

City losing

Imagine how angry they’ll be on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Imagine how angry they’ll be on Sunday
    Nah!

This is the start of their blip

We'll get gubbed
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Nah!

This is the start of their blip

We'll get gubbed
    Liverpool are going to win the title

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My first thought was the same Unbearable ****ers. Maybe Leicester... nah, won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My first thought was the same Unbearable ****ers. Maybe Leicester... nah, won't happen
    Better than Spurs having a sniff...... don't realy mind the bin dippers winning it,
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Better than Spurs having a sniff...... don't realy mind the bin dippers winning it,
    Very true about Spurs but the gloryhunting Liverpool fans are worse than any on Earth

Very true about Spurs but the gloryhunting Liverpool fans are worse than any on Earth
    Oh i agree, but I'm not a fan of city and seems as though the huga majority of kids round here now seem to support them, would be nice to shut them up if they only win the League Cup, FA Cup and CL

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh i agree, but I'm not a fan of city and seems as though the huga majority of kids round here now seem to support them, would be nice to shut them up if they only win the League Cup, FA Cup and CL
    Haha - true. Surely the mighty Leeds will be attracting the locals back when they go up

Haha - true. Surely the mighty Leeds will be attracting the locals back when they go up
    My youngest has now made them his second team... switched from Harrogate Town To be fair, he did get a *******ing for wearing Arsenal training gear when he turned up to train with them

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Their fans will be unbearable. But, i quite like Klopp, and the way they’ve gone about it should give us some hope. Liverpool’s squad looked really ordinary in 2015. Even some of the early Klopp signings didn’t look that great. Not what we all considered ‘CL level’ anyway. Four years on and look how he’s moulded it altogether. They’ve overtaken us with what looked like an inferior squad from 2015-2017. We’ll need to give Emery that same opportunity with his own players.