Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems like we might be signing Perisic, another BVB boy. Did

Seems like we might be signing Perisic, another BVB boy. Did

Sven discover him as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I have got to the point that I am suspect of any player who actually wishes to join us who is not from a mid table/lower league club.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have got to the point that I am suspect of any player who actually wishes to join us who is not from a mid table/lower league club.

Until Dick gives us his I am not taking the rumour as serious
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Saw this Do you think it could be instead of Suarez? A lot of talk on Malcom gathering pace too

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Saw this Do you think it could be instead of Suarez? A lot of talk on Malcom gathering pace too
    Ornstein said they still want either Suarez or Nkunku as well as Perisic.

I got bad vibes about this chap.

1st thought was us bringing on Suker with minutes left in the UEFA Cup final to take a penalty and he misses.

These Croates will let you down imo.

Can’t we just get another Kimmy?

He had 1 job to do...score his pen vs Wigan. Job done.

Mesut going the other way on loan.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Mesut going the other way on loan.
    But we still have to pay half his wages, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    But we still have to pay half his wages, apparently.
    Wenger and Ivan in!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wenger and Ivan in!
    Ah here now, I wouldn’t be losing the plot just yet based on the other night.

It was just a fúck up characterised by us managing to lose not one but both of our only fit decent centre half options during the game. Now the lad Mustafi did not do much wrong but he is an error waiting to happen.

They are a better team than us, better balanced and much further down the rebuilding line than we are. One’s heart sinks a little when you look and see Rashford and Martial coming on with 20 to go and us with a very makeshift back 4.

You have to feel for Emery. All clubs will and do get injuries but the lad is having a run of shít luck and is not really getting much of a dig out from the club it seems as we scratch around Europe for loan deals. Part of a bigger plan for summer expenditure or simply acting the *******s, who knows. Cannot imagine the breakfast conversation in the Kroenke ranch is about N5 this week with them looking to win the Super Bowl on Sunday.

City next week also.

Telling you, we are fúcked, royally fúcked.