Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I note that 5% of the UK population denies the Holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    the one public figure left in this country who still merits any respect.
    Nigel Farage?

. . . . . . . .

Who are these Tankies Gan? I'm sure I will despise them but I need an example to focus my loathing on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Did the figure 5% say "deface graves" or "don't believe in the Holocaust"?

The latter.

And all the 350k fücking tankies who took over my party and voted for Jezbollah (pbuh) are holocaust deniers who believe Judaism and Imperialism (as they call capitalism) are interlinked.

And if they're thick enough to vote for Jez, they're thick enough to believe youtube conspiracy videos.
    You don't think there might just be a link between those who indulge in Holocaust denial and those with a desire to deface Jewish graves?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a Venn diagram of those two social groups is basically one circle.

Even if you say that 350,000 who voted for Corbyn are Holocaust deniers (they aren't - not even close). It's STILL a tiny number of people in terms of the overall population. Also, bear in mind that a large number of that 350,000 were almost certainly muslim. They are not distinct groups. The toleration of anti-semitism in muslim areas by Labour is well-documented and is simply the price they party is happy to pay for votes.

Seriously, modern, mainstream muslim opinion is vastly more anti-semitic than the rest of the population. This isn't even something that is in dispute.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-mus...on-poll-finds/

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Who are these Tankies Gan? I'm sure I will despise them but I need an example to focus my loathing on?
    It's a lefty term for - in effect - Stalinists.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I could give you some of my rave mate's facebook addresses but even though I only use my glw's log in (not having my own) they've all blocked me.

Go to any Lab CLP meeting and you'll see some cünt outside selling the SWP paper - er, hello, you are a rival party, why are you selling to our members unless they are fellow tankies? Ask the SWP seller what he thinks about the Rothschilds or Soros or the role played by Jewish bankers in "imperialism" (which is what they call international trade/capitalism.)

Then, as I'm a Gandhian pacifist, and you used to have the Scum "Where's your tool" pic, give him a good kicking for me. Not that I'm condoning violence, mind.