Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In an otherwise bleak sporting weekend, Tottenham's loss was a high point

In an otherwise bleak sporting weekend, Tottenham's loss was a high point

I still cling to the dream that they can have their best team, manager and prospects in nearly 60 years, only to win fùck all.

That would truly be the most Spursy achievement in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I still cling to the dream that they can have their best team, manager and prospects in nearly 60 years, only to win fùck all.

That would truly be the most Spursy achievement in history.
    Shame the dog eater is back early, a truly Spursy way of messing up their best ever team would be for them to finish 5th... or 6th
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Shame the dog eater is back early, a truly Spursy way of messing up their best ever team would be for them to finish 5th... or 6th
    I never knew you were a racist, P? Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    see you are as a boring as usual dick

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Koreans eat dogs. That's a fact. It's no more 'racist' than the frogs calling us 'rosbifs'.

Fùck right off with your 'racist' bo1locks.

Koreans eat dogs. That's a fact. It's no more 'racist' than the frogs calling us 'rosbifs'.

Fùck right off with your 'racist' bo1locks.
    Right. Eating dogs can't be racist anyway. Even the Swiss do it #GedörrtesHundefleisch #Mostbröckli
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. Eating dogs can't be racist anyway. Even the Swiss do it #GedörrtesHundefleisch #Mostbröckli
    Presumably you're fine with it as long as they don't eat hounds?

Can't say it appeals, tbh. I don't really hold with eating carnivorous mammals. Something unwholesome about it.

Can't say it appeals, tbh. I don't really hold with eating carnivorous mammals. Something unwholesome about it.
    It's just livestock, innit. It's only homos like me who believe there's something virtuous, winsome and cuddly about them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

fish? ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    fish? ..............
    Those mammalian fish? Yummm.