Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: "The club is doing fantastically well. It’s so successful." #WengerOut

"The club is doing fantastically well. It’s so successful." #WengerOut

No wait, it was that clown from up the road what said it this time. He goes on, "We are going to create a debate that to win a trophy is going to help the club. I don’t agree with that. That only builds your ego."

Seriously?! These people.. Is everyone a civil servant now?! #YesMinister #TheCompassionateSociety
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No wait, it was that clown from up the road what said it this time. He goes on, "We are going to create a debate that to win a trophy is going to help the club. I don’t agree with that. That only builds your ego."

Seriously?! These people.. Is everyone a civil servant now?! #YesMinister #TheCompassionateSociety
    as mad as https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-emulate.html
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Mental. He doesn't think that top 4 = :trophy:
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

I liked the bit where he said they last won trophies in back and white - the words of a song we’ve ridiculed them with for years. That’ll go down well

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I liked the bit where he said they last won trophies in back and white - the words of a song we’ve ridiculed them with for years. That’ll go down well
    That's it, isn't it. You yourself actually go to games; do you really find this sort of talk amusing?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

To be fair, he was probably watching Ricky Villa score that goal on a black and white TV. Not sure they got colour in Argentina until the 90s?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman