Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done for getting Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    He never played Xhaka at Center half against two super quick forwards. Unlike the ****ing moron on our touch line last night.
    Right. But what other options did the moron have ? We have 6 centre halves and 5 appear to now be injured.
    We have an LB and a midfielder playing as an RB. ( and rather well I thought, last night ).
    We were chasing a cup game, not looking to shore up league points. He gambled on increasing the attack and risked a counter.
    United laid two rows of four laid across in their box, while we mostly had 3 on 3 with their counters.
    He gave it a go and lost but any manager would suffer with our defensive injury crisis.
    Spurs look half the side upfront with Kane and Son out. Liverpool, United and Chelsea have gone the season virtually injury free. ( Chelsea seem to do this year on year btw )
    **** happens

Yes...let’s just totally ignore all of the injuries.

Holding - out for a year
    Monreal - played only a handful this season
    Koscielny- seemingly back and then kicked in the head
    Sokratis - main man gone last night
    Bellerin - career might be over

2 of them last night

Wenger never had to deal with backline injuries like that.

Of wait...he did...Luzhny & Igors in a 6-1 raping at Old Trafford.

At least the new man keeps it competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Right. But what other options did the moron have ? **** happens
    It was a miracle we didn’t concede 5 or 6. An in form Pogba would have created another 3 or 4 goals.

To put Xhaka back there against that pace was suicide. Ole must have wet himself laughing at that point. We were incredibly fortunate to lose by 2. Xhaka has demonstrated he isn’t comfortable there. We needed more pace. Bringing Maitland-Niles inside was an option, even Monreal is quicker and a better CB than Xhaka.

Mind you Torreira was doing a good Coquelin impression by getting too far ahead of the call time and time again. There was no rush at that point.

It was a miracle we didn’t concede 5 or 6. An in form Pogba would have created another 3 or 4 goals.

To put Xhaka back there against that pace was suicide. Ole must have wet himself laughing at that point. We were incredibly fortunate to lose by 2. Xhaka has demonstrated he isn’t comfortable there. We needed more pace. Bringing Maitland-Niles inside was an option, even Monreal is quicker and a better CB than Xhaka.

Mind you Torreira was doing a good Coquelin impression by getting too far ahead of the call time and time again. There was no rush at that point.
    What utter f@cking nonsense. You do realise that Charles is on a wind up right? It’s actually only you that believes this garbage.

At 80 minutes we were 2-1 down and had controlled the majority of the match. Unai had it spot on, we just let ourselves down in the ‘final action’, just one of those days. Considering the defenders we were missing and that it could be argued that Cech might have done better on all three goals it is absurd to suggest Unai did anything wrong.

Unlike the Wenger days, there was no capitulation, no 8-2 or 6-1 hammering. The days of getting murdered by top four teams are now finally over it seems. Well done Unai.

What should Emery have done inn those circumstances?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I must say this is how I saw it too my moose bothering friend.

I spotted early in the second half that the Gods of Football had decided agin us. Nearly every could've gone anywhere ball favoured United and I realised the cruel deities would also prevent us from . This used to be called the rub of the green.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    What utter f@cking nonsense. You do realise that Charles is on a wind up right? It’s actually only you that believes this garbage.

At 80 minutes we were 2-1 down and had controlled the majority of the match. Unai had it spot on, we just let ourselves down in the ‘final action’, just one of those days. Considering the defenders we were missing and that it could be argued that Cech might have done better on all three goals it is absurd to suggest Unai did anything wrong.

Unlike the Wenger days, there was no capitulation, no 8-2 or 6-1 hammering. The days of getting murdered by top four teams are now finally over it seems. Well done Unai.
    psssst, we lost 5-1 to Liverpool a few weeks ago
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I must say this is how I saw it too my moose bothering friend.

I spotted early in the second half that the Gods of Football had decided agin us. Nearly every could've gone anywhere ball favoured United and I realised the cruel deities would also prevent us from . This used to be called the rub of the green.
    We do tend to be rather unlucky against Manchester united. A lot
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The board fired him, C. Not us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you happy now you ****s?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Last Utd match I was at was when we murdered the ****s in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We do tend to be rather unlucky against Manchester united. A lot
    so I won't complain.