Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jesus. They’re now jerking off about how great United

Jesus. They’re now jerking off about how great United

have now become under the nog.
    They’ve been second best all night and done us on the counter.
    We’ve gifted them this one.....again

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    have now become under the nog.
    They’ve been second best all night and done us on the counter.
    We’ve gifted them this one.....again
    The subs and tactics have been ****e. Worthy of Wenger imo. Almost expecting to see Denilson plodding back, getting overtaken by the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    The subs and tactics have been ****e. Worthy of Wenger imo. Almost expecting to see Denilson plodding back, getting overtaken by the ref.
    But he’s having to contend with a makeshift defence, glued together by playing blokes out of position, while his centre halves are falling like nine pins. That’s just called pox luck in my book.

You’re awfully quick to make excuses for the new chap. I wonder why that could be.

But he’s having to contend with a makeshift defence, glued together by playing blokes out of position, while his centre halves are falling like nine pins. That’s just called pox luck in my book.

Some of what we’ve seen has been encouraging, then all of sudden it all becomes depressingly familiar. I suppose that’s to be expected, with the balance of the squad he inherited. I do wonder what’s the point in carrying on with Ramsey and Ozil at this stage. Neither are going to be here next year. Might as well shove some youth team players in and start rebuilding for next year now. The defensive injuries have been a joke really. To lose Holding was the biggest blow. He was actually doing quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You’re awfully quick to make excuses for the new chap. I wonder why that could be.
    Just think he’s having more than his share of bad luck in terms of injuries and being handcuffed in the transfer window. He’s proven by beating Spurs and Chelsea that he knows how to counter the opposition.
    Tonight was a cup game, therefore he had no choice but to throw everyone forwards after conceding on the counter.
    Better finishing and keeping Kos &Sokratis on the pitch would have yielded a different result.
    I can’t hang him for the current state of the squad. He knows where we need to strengthen but can do little about it at the moment.