Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now I believe strongly in innocent until proven guilty, but

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Stick her in, go on.

I'm pondering whether there is room for the human abacus Abbbott. On balance, I'm guessing there's no bed big enough.

Ooh ooh I know! For a proper pair of termagents, why look further than Jess Philips and Anna Soubry? Come on down!
    Philips looks to me like she has bad breath and an hirsute and odiferous minge.

I don’t even like to contemplate the thought of Soubry in the nip.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Philips looks to me like she has bad breath and an hirsute and odiferous minge.

I don’t even like to contemplate the thought of Soubry in the nip.
    Imagine for a moment, if you will, Magic Grandpa bouncing around on top of the genius Abbott in a hostel in East Germany in 1977.

Just. Imagine. The. Smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Imagine for a moment, if you will, Magic Grandpa bouncing around on top of the genius Abbott in a hostel in East Germany in 1977.

Just. Imagine. The. Smell.
    This being East Germany, there probably weren't proper washing facilities either. She was probably pootling around Rostock spattered with his love custard .

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Christ, though! He's even prepared to try and access Sturgeon's spawning grounds. That's taking sex casery to new depths.

Attachment 1046

That;'s a bad wig, right?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman