Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now I believe strongly in innocent until proven guilty, but

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Christ, though! He's even prepared to try and access Sturgeon's spawning grounds. That's taking sex casery to new depths.

Attachment 1046
    You know she's on my list, right.

Oh yes. Very much so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know she's on my list, right.

Oh yes. Very much so.
    Good heavens! I hope for your sake that Laurie Penny no longer is? She looks absolutely extraordinary these days. She's also gone completely mad.

images.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was once stood at a bar drinking when a weapons-grade pissed up Scotch asked me if I knew where the bar was.
    Perhaps he thought you were dodging your round.

Good heavens! I hope for your sake that Laurie Penny no longer is? She looks absolutely extraordinary these days. She's also gone completely mad.

images.jpg
    My word. That's one crossed off. Polly went recently as well, as did Jack Monroe when she complained about the testosterone making her smell bad.

I'm down to wee Jimmy Krankie and Gizzi Erskine now. And Gizzi's just there to make up the numbers if I'm honest. I'm not really angry with her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Perhaps he thought you were dodging your round.
    I never dodge, a, never.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

My word. That's one crossed off. Polly went recently as well, as did Jack Monroe when she complained about the testosterone making her smell bad.

I'm down to wee Jimmy Krankie and Gizzi Erskine now. And Gizzi's just there to make up the numbers if I'm honest. I'm not really angry with her at all.
    I thought you liked her? And she'd knock you up a lovely din-dins afterwards.

To what other left-wing termagants could you mete out your specific brand of punishment? Caitlin Moran?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Surely even the Scots can't drink that much
    To be fair, la, when the SNP receives a clear 'Naw', it does tend to interpret it as an 'Aye' - or at the very least a 'Maybe'.

I thought you liked her? And she'd knock you up a lovely din-dins afterwards.

To what other left-wing termagants could you mete out your specific brand of punishment? Caitlin Moran?
    I suspect she's a bit of a lefty is all.

Moran - she'd gurn her way through the act, wouldn't she? If would be enough to put any man off his stroke.

Yvette Cooper's quite elfin, isn't she?

I suspect she's a bit of a lefty is all.

Moran - she'd gurn her way through the act, wouldn't she? If would be enough to put any man off his stroke.

Yvette Cooper's quite elfin, isn't she?
    Ed Balls has been there, though.

JK Rowling?

Ed Balls has been there, though.

JK Rowling?
    Stick her in, go on.

I'm pondering whether there is room for the human abacus Abbbott. On balance, I'm guessing there's no bed big enough.

Ooh ooh I know! For a proper pair of termagents, why look further than Jess Philips and Anna Soubry? Come on down!