Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How come we haven't got a saucy little filly doing our transfer business,

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought they took out a restraining order on you for that, b
    That was a misunderstanding. I was simply adjusting my surgical truss and people got the wrong idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Industriousness' is a very useful trait, but if I just wanted to watch people running endlessly, I'd stare through the window of my local gym.
    Although, talking of all that sort of thing; did you see, Jimmy was at it again last night. We are going to miss him, you know. We're going to miss him terribly
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Did you see the guardian article saying we’re not allowed to call black players “big and strong” or “powerful” anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I hope you're not being racist, B. And he does kick the ball about a bit, among all the running. Sometimes he even does goals and assists. I like our #big17.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Although, talking of all that sort of thing; did you see, Jimmy was at it again last night. We are going to miss him, you know. We're going to miss him terribly
    Yes. He bowled far too short in the morning, though. Still impressive for a chap of 36 to put together 24 overs and take four for flumpence - even if it is against the Windies.

In other news: the decision to drop Broad is baffling. Curran is no strike bowler.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you see the guardian article saying we’re not allowed to call black players “big and strong” or “powerful” anymore?
    Are we allowed to call the big ones 'a beast'?

Yes. He bowled far too short in the morning, though. Still impressive for a chap of 36 to put together 24 overs and take four for flumpence - even if it is against the Windies.

In other news: the decision to drop Broad is baffling. Curran is no strike bowler.
    Agnew said that Broad isn't playing as he got absolutely bitten to shreds by bed bugs in the hotel, did he not?

...I like our #big17.
    If there were any more proof needed. There isn't. That you know the square-root of three-eighths of fúck all about football...

there it is...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Are we allowed to call the big ones 'a beast'?
    Goodness, no. "A big unit" perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    If Butler hadn't dropped Hetmyer, they'd have been all out last night. Was one hell of a spell from Jimmy

Agnew said that Broad isn't playing as he got absolutely bitten to shreds by bed bugs in the hotel, did he not?
    I'm not sure that's a reason not to play a test match, r.