Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How come we haven't got a saucy little filly doing our transfer business,

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We have Iwobi, you imbecile. Have you seen how hard he works? Up & down, up & down for 90 mins. Wd Alex Iwobi.
    This is one of the most depressing posts I've ever read on here. And I remember Dorset's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is one of the most depressing posts I've ever read on here. And I remember Dorset's posts.
    What has upset you about it, B? Do you not admire his industriousness?

What has upset you about it, B? Do you not admire his industriousness?
    'Industriousness' is a very useful trait, but if I just wanted to watch people running endlessly, I'd stare through the window of my local gym.

'Industriousness' is a very useful trait, but if I just wanted to watch people running endlessly, I'd stare through the window of my local gym.
    I hope you're not being racist, B. And he does kick the ball about a bit, among all the running. Sometimes he even does goals and assists. I like our #big17.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We don't need another striker, r - it's a fancy dan no 10 we want at the moment
    But I want a proper Dreizack
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Like "consistency". Very sad.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    But I want a proper Dreizack
    What do you make of the James links, r? His Dad has said that there are offers on the table on the back of the rumours... And we are the only real team with rumours around him.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Like "consistency". Very sad.
    Do you really need Unai to essssplaaain how important consistency is? He has told Ozil that he needs to have better consistencies and if not he is best advised to leave.

I think he makes himself abundantly clear to the players, which I like.

I thought they took out a restraining order on you for that, b

What do you make of the James links, r? His Dad has said that there are offers on the table on the back of the rumours... And we are the only real team with rumours around him.
    Well, if both Real Madrid and Bayern München have essentially decided he's an expensive luxury...

.. he's probably perfect for us