Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come this fugitive bloke was convicted of man-slaughter

How come this fugitive bloke was convicted of man-slaughter

when his date - a 32-year-old woman - willingly boarded the speedboat and then willingly took over the helm before - typically - crashing?

How the **** is that his fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    when his date - a 32-year-old woman - willingly boarded the speedboat and then willingly took over the helm before - typically - crashing?

Just guessing here, but in the same way a driving instructor is probably at fault if the learner ploughs into a tree

Who owned the boat, who was is charge, what speed had he been driving it at etc etc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Who owned the boat, who was is charge, what speed had he been driving it at etc etc
    Who was in charge? In charge of what? The woman's ability to use her own judgement?

Who was in charge? In charge of what? The woman's ability to use her own judgement?
    From what I can gather, he had been driving well above the allowed limit, they had both been drinking and he encouraged her to take control of the boat... so I would assume that is why he was found guilty. Why don't you write to the court and ask them ffs
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    From what I can gather, he had been driving well above the allowed limit, they had both been drinking and he encouraged her to take control of the boat... so I would assume that is why he was found guilty. Why don't you write to the court and ask them ffs
    Peppering his bellend with marching powder, while momentarily chancing her at the wheel ?

should’ve just sent her a d ick pic instead of all that imo.

-

they’re not catching him now.

IT expert so most likely did his research and acted accordingly.

Will be impossible to track down unless he does something tremendously silly.

True. It’s him I feel sorry for. All that effort and he doesn’t even get his dick wet.

Well, he did, I suppose, but not in the way he was hoping.

Is this a serious question or just a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”