Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have been away, have I missed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I swear before the Chelsea game I saw Jorge on Twitter say, with no apparent irony, that all he asks is for us to show some passion.

It's almost as if his entire MO nowadays is to pander to his sizeable collection of followers.
    Almost advocating, getting up in their grill, type rhetoric ?
    I always put him down as a style before substance chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    and 4-4-2.
    it's the way forward, a
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yesterday he claimed that everyone he knows wants to leave the UK because it's a racist shíthole, and all his echo-chamber acolytes simply couldn't wait to agree with him. Where does he find people as mental as himself?
    I did have a chuckle at that - besides moving abroad is so 2012

Yesterday he claimed that everyone he knows wants to leave the UK because it's a racist shíthole, and all his echo-chamber acolytes simply couldn't wait to agree with him. Where does he find people as mental as himself?
    I see he re-purposes old laptops for refugees nowadays.

Bet he wouldn't let them babysit his daughter, though.

Makes you wonder why he chose to eschew the delights of our multi cultural, broadly tolerant capital for deepest blue, small c, “North Yorkshire?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Makes you wonder why he chose to eschew the delights of our multi cultural, broadly tolerant capital for deepest blue, small c, “North Yorkshire?
    I think he suffers from pretty terrible insomnia, so maybe the bright lights of London were too much for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    tbf he works (or worked) in Bradford which can hardly be accused of being whiter than white (can we still use that phrase?)

I swear before the Chelsea game I saw Jorge on Twitter say, with no apparent irony, that all he asks is for us to show some passion.

It's almost as if his entire MO nowadays is to pander to his sizeable collection of followers.
    Boo he's got more on twitter than I do on Insta

I would have thought he would be spending about 24 hours a day on the 'Prince Phillip had a crash' story.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf he works (or worked) in Bradford which can hardly be accused of being whiter than white (can we still use that phrase?)
    He's careful to live outside Bradford, though. I mean he may be an open borders lunatic, but he doesn't want to be living next door to them, ffs!