Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come we didn't play anyone at the weekend then?

How come we didn't play anyone at the weekend then?

. . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . .
    We beat Chelsea, h.

Ozil still can't get a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . .
    We were on BT Sport. Which means Sky Sports and BBC really don’t like to talk about it. Perhaps we just imagined the whole thing H? In reality, we lost 6-0 and Giroud got a hat-trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We beat Chelsea, h.

Ozil still can't get a game.
    I simply cannot bear even to look at that Guendouzi creature any more. Simply too ghastly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I simply cannot bear even to look at that Guendouzi creature any more. Simply too ghastly.
    Why, what's wrong with him?

Why, what's wrong with him?
    Scruffy. Constantly running around in a boring fashion. Looks like he smells of wet dog.

Scruffy. Constantly running around in a boring fashion. Looks like he smells of wet dog.
    I'd say you're being grossly unfair to the chap.

1. He has odd hair. This is not untypical of the younger generation. Indeed, you're a chap not unaccustomed to sporting quite the do yourself, and you're old enough to know better.

2. 'Constantly running around' is sort of the default condition for a professional sportsman.

3. You can't see what someone smells like.

All in all, I'm disappointed in you here.

I'd say you're being grossly unfair to the chap.

1. He has odd hair. This is not untypical of the younger generation. Indeed, you're a chap not unaccustomed to sporting quite the do yourself, and you're old enough to know better.

2. 'Constantly running around' is sort of the default condition for a professional sportsman.

3. You can't see what someone smells like.

All in all, I'm disappointed in you here.
    1/ My hair is short and eminently sensible. You could set you watch by my haircut.

2/ It's not the running around per se, it's the irritating manner in which he does it. Like an excited, yappy, poorly-trained puppy that's just about to píss all over the kitchen floor. I feel a strong inclination to strike him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

3/ You definitely can tell how some people smell. Especially when they're foreign. For instance, I've no doubt that Aaron Ramsey smells fan-fùcking-tastic - despite being Welsh.

I do not like the fellow and will have none of him.

At least Gwen will grow out of this.

He’s had this look of his since he was a boy.

Unlike Bellend.

Only worry is the Lukaku problem. He’s been dog s**t ever since he cut his dreds off. The source of all his power gone.

Wouldn’t want that to happen to Gwen imo

1/ My hair is short and eminently sensible. You could set you watch by my haircut.

2/ It's not the running around per se, it's the irritating manner in which he does it. Like an excited, yappy, poorly-trained puppy that's just about to píss all over the kitchen floor. I feel a strong inclination to strike him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

3/ You definitely can tell how some people smell. Especially when they're foreign. For instance, I've no doubt that Aaron Ramsey smells fan-fùcking-tastic - despite being Welsh.

I do not like the fellow and will have none of him.
    He's also facially unattractive, which leads me to question his disgusting hair cut too. He's never going to get a nice girlfriend if he has an ugly face and ugly hair.