Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How come we didn't play anyone at the weekend then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    At least Gwen will grow out of this.

He’s had this look of his since he was a boy.

Unlike Bellend.

Only worry is the Lukaku problem. He’s been dog s**t ever since he cut his dreds off. The source of all his power gone.

Wouldn’t want that to happen to Gwen imo
    I saw Bellerin knack his knee the other day and remember thinking 'That wouldn't have happened if he was eating meat'.

You can't expect to keep ligaments supple and stretchy without animal grease, t. That's just a medical FACT. His ligaments were probably dried up and withered like old bits of beef jerky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He's also facially unattractive, which leads me to question his disgusting hair cut too. He's never going to get a nice girlfriend if he has an ugly face and ugly hair.
    I've no idea about his face, r. If you shaved his head, I think I'd struggle to pick him out of a line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    1/ My hair is short and eminently sensible. You could set you watch by my haircut.

2/ It's not the running around per se, it's the irritating manner in which he does it. Like an excited, yappy, poorly-trained puppy that's just about to píss all over the kitchen floor. I feel a strong inclination to strike him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

3/ You definitely can tell how some people smell. Especially when they're foreign. For instance, I've no doubt that Aaron Ramsey smells fan-fůcking-tastic - despite being Welsh.

I do not like the fellow and will have none of him.
    1. I have known your hair to tower up to 3' above your head, like Marie-Antoinette's syrup. For all I know there may have been rodents living within.

2 and 3. Meh.

I think you can.
    Snooker man John Parrot looks like he would have smelly feet

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think you can.
    Snooker man John Parrot looks like he would have smelly feet
    And it's always clear who has bad breath. I suspect Jeremy Clarkson of having abominable breath.