Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When does the transfer window slam shut?

When does the transfer window slam shut?

Are we going to sign a replacement for Ramsey? Surely we can't expect the Welsh Jesus to keep giving his all as we head towards the spring? Before long he's going to jack it in, it's inevitable.

No Ramsey, no Ozil, I can't belive how fúcking dull we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are we going to sign a replacement for Ramsey? Surely we can't expect the Welsh Jesus to keep giving his all as we head towards the spring? Before long he's going to jack it in, it's inevitable.

Yes, Dennis Suarez from Barcelona (on loan). Will probably make his debut against United on Friday.

We are also looking to sign Gelson Martins on loan from Athletico but face competition from both Monaco and Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

We weren't dull on Saturday. Not in the first half at least. In the second we actually defended, which was a novel experience.

Emery In!

For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We weren't dull on Saturday. Not in the first half at least. In the second we actually defended, which was a novel experience.

Emery In!

For now.
    This is the new tactic. If we don't lose and there's nothing to moan about complain about the style of football after a great win. I've seen people on social media slagging of the way he approaches these big games. Pressing, winning it back and transitioning quickly into attack isn't enough for the "purists".

I’ve convinced myself Ramsey will stay.

13th hour shenanigans.

Him and Unai will make up after he belts in a hat trick vs Chelsea in the Europa League imo

Don’t know who gives who the blow job but it will be more f***ked up transfer logic from Arsenal.

Can pay him a decent wedge now because he’s a free transfer

Lol there’s your summer marquee signing