Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone seems to be getting very aeriated about HRH Prince Phil at the moment.

Everyone seems to be getting very aeriated about HRH Prince Phil at the moment.

Ridicules imo. If the consort of Her Majesty The Queen cannot plough his Rangey into the odd subject without repercussions then what the fùck is the point in even having a Monarchy? Everyone needs to shut the fùck up and calm the fùck down imo. Stop trying to pretend he's just another member of the public - he isn't and shouldn't be treated as such.

As a loyal Englishman, I for one would be honoured to suffer life-changing injuries at the hands of a senior member of the Royal Family. Nothing lower than Prince William, mind. And that septic tart can fùck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ridicules imo. If the consort of Her Majesty The Queen cannot plough his Rangey into the odd subject without repercussions then what the fùck is the point in even having a Monarchy? Everyone needs to shut the fùck up and calm the fùck down imo. Stop trying to pretend he's just another member of the public - he isn't and shouldn't be treated as such.

As a loyal Englishman, I for one would be honoured to suffer life-changing injuries at the hands of a senior member of the Royal Family. Nothing lower than Prince William, mind. And that septic tart can fùck right off.
    He's a Greek b, lock him up and throw away the key.....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

And the latest pictures of him clearly show that he has transmogrified into

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He's a Greek b, lock him up and throw away the key.....
    some kind of reptile. I am all for the monarchy pok but not if they are going to charge around looking like lizards.

You can’t trust their sort imo, as long as their heads remain on their shoulders. Make our roads safer - scaffolds in Whitehall all round!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    some kind of reptile. I am all for the monarchy pok but not if they are going to charge around looking like lizards.
    They’re all reptiles apparently, Herbs.

See my solution above.

He has already offered a perfectly reasonable explanation in that he was dazzled by the sun, anyway. He does not need to say sorry because he has done nothing wrong.

I, for one, am glad that he's back behind the wheel. The old chap is clearly made of stern stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He has already offered a perfectly reasonable explanation in that he was dazzled by the sun, anyway. He does not need to say sorry because he has done nothing wrong.

I, for one, am glad that he's back behind the wheel. The old chap is clearly made of stern stuff.
    Done nothing wrong??? Pulled out form a junction and caused a crash, sounds to me like his insurance will be paying out.

Silly old ****, him, and you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Done nothing wrong??? Pulled out form a junction and caused a crash, sounds to me like his insurance will be paying out.

Wer don't know that it was his fault. You are assuming his guilt based on his social standing.

In short, you are a bigot.

He told the people that crashed into him that he was dazzled by the sun, ffs. The clowns that smashed into him should have seen the junction ahead, should have seen the car waiting to exit the junction & applied common sense in slowing down. This would have allowed them to come to a halt before smashing into this side of the Land Rover (and clearly they hit him with some force).

Manifestly senile, suspiciously reptilian, irrefutably barking fúcking mad

Attached Images Attached Images