Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyone seems to be getting very aeriated about HRH Prince Phil at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He told the people that crashed into him that he was dazzled by the sun, ffs. The clowns that smashed into him should have seen the junction ahead, should have seen the car waiting to exit the junction & applied common sense in slowing down. This would have allowed them to come to a halt before smashing into this side of the Land Rover (and clearly they hit him with some force).
    Oh I see! It was their fault not his ... you complete and utter cock head

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He told the people that crashed into him that he was dazzled by the sun, ffs. The clowns that smashed into him should have seen the junction ahead, should have seen the car waiting to exit the junction & applied common sense in slowing down. This would have allowed them to come to a halt before smashing into this side of the Land Rover (and clearly they hit him with some force).
    I'm interested, are you really this bigger **** in real life or is this just you trying to be funny? Please explain where in the highway code where it says you slow down at every junction, even if you have right of way, to see if some OAP Royal is going to pull out like a ****ing loon and cause a crash
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh I see! It was their fault not his ... you complete and utter cock head
    Must we always seek to apportion blame, Herbs? Accidents happen, you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm interested, are you really this bigger **** in real life or is this just you trying to be funny? Please explain where in the highway code where it says you slow down at every junction, even if you have right of way, to see if some OAP Royal is going to pull out like a ****ing loon and cause a crash
    When one studies with the Institute of Advanced Motorists, or trained as a police driver, one is taught to treat each junction as a potential hazard and prepare the car to take evasive accident in the event of another party making an error. We do not, of course, know the facts of this particular case. Perhaps one party was going too fast to react to a hazard in the road? We must forgive her such a human error just as we would forgive His Grace the duke if he were to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When one studies with the Institute of Advanced Motorists, or trained as a police driver, one is taught to treat each junction as a potential hazard and prepare the car to take evasive accident in the event of another party making an error. We do not, of course, know the facts of this particular case. Perhaps one party was going too fast to react to a hazard in the road? We must forgive her such a human error just as we would forgive His Grace the duke if he were to blame.
    Nah, stuiff him... if he wants to sneak out to go to the Norfolk dogging site without her Maj knowing, he should bribe a member of staff to take him, not drive himself. guilty as charged

lizard vision only works at night...forget his shades

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quite so. And what is this vulgar and vindictive obsession with finding someone to blame all about anyway? To err is human, surely?

I assume he was half cut?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I assume he was half cut?
    Faked the breath test so he passed imo