Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Going through CVs again. A lady in her early 30s who's just come back off maternity

Going through CVs again. A lady in her early 30s who's just come back off maternity

with what she describes as her 'first' child (presumably a period where her income was provided at least in part by her previous employer in return for fùck all) seems to think I should employ her.

Yes. I'll just sign my employer up to pay for your next kid shall I, love?

Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    with what she describes as her 'first' child (presumably a period where her income was provided at least in part by her previous employer in return for fùck all) seems to think I should employ her.

Bin.
    Kick that skank to the curb!

Bin.

She actually put that in her CV? What a moron...
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Bin.
    Women are dangerous things to employ. Apart from young ones who are a bit of eye candy I don't know why companies bother with them. Under 25 or 40 works I guess
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Bin.
    I think she is setting you up for a landmark discrimination case B ...the fems have carefully selected you from years of trolling in The Guardian comment section ...dont worry though , Awimbs massive membership will gofund your defence . Oooh...

You homos! You've really played yourselves, haven't you. You chaps all want your birds out on the street earning a living, because .. Women's Lib and whatnot. Not to mention helping you all pay your bills. But, at the same time, you've actually managed to make women qua women practically unemployable.

loooooool, as The Man said.

Bin.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."