The first public break up on here since... well.

What I will say though is reading about how B got píssed on, Sir C got screwed over with his BT bill, PSRB with his £20,000 and Peter and his current troubles, it is quite clear that, maybe with the exception of the lovely Mrs Ash, all women are nutters.

And to think there were so many on here that sided against me back in the day when all I tried to do is basically identical to Peter in so many ways!

Peter - Good on you for sticking to your word. I have made the same promise to my wife as I pay for everything and the house etc is in my name only. But as we are married and have kids, she doesn't need that promise as she could screw me if it came to that anyway.

Pokster - Really sorry to hear about your troubles mate. I hope she seeks different/better help and you see an improvement before it is too late. Have you considered if moving up north was the trigger? I think I would probably go a bit batshít crazy up there!

Sir C - Good on you for starting again at 40, you deserve all of your current success in life.

PSRB - Everything I see on Facebook suggest you are in a much better position now, I recall meeting N back in the day, lovely girl.

Burney - Go fúck yourself