Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks AWIMB, you just got interesting again

Thanks AWIMB, you just got interesting again

The first public break up on here since... well.

What I will say though is reading about how B got píssed on, Sir C got screwed over with his BT bill, PSRB with his £20,000 and Peter and his current troubles, it is quite clear that, maybe with the exception of the lovely Mrs Ash, all women are nutters.

And to think there were so many on here that sided against me back in the day when all I tried to do is basically identical to Peter in so many ways!

Peter - Good on you for sticking to your word. I have made the same promise to my wife as I pay for everything and the house etc is in my name only. But as we are married and have kids, she doesn't need that promise as she could screw me if it came to that anyway.

Pokster - Really sorry to hear about your troubles mate. I hope she seeks different/better help and you see an improvement before it is too late. Have you considered if moving up north was the trigger? I think I would probably go a bit batshít crazy up there!

Sir C - Good on you for starting again at 40, you deserve all of your current success in life.

PSRB - Everything I see on Facebook suggest you are in a much better position now, I recall meeting N back in the day, lovely girl.

Burney - Go fúck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post

What I will say though is reading about how B got píssed on, Sir C got screwed over with his BT bill, PSRB with his £20,000 and Peter and his current troubles, it is quite clear that, maybe with the exception of the lovely Mrs Ash, all women are nutters.

And to think there were so many on here that sided against me back in the day when all I tried to do is basically identical to Peter in so many ways!

Peter - Good on you for sticking to your word. I have made the same promise to my wife as I pay for everything and the house etc is in my name only. But as we are married and have kids, she doesn't need that promise as she could screw me if it came to that anyway.

Pokster - Really sorry to hear about your troubles mate. I hope she seeks different/better help and you see an improvement before it is too late. Have you considered if moving up north was the trigger? I think I would probably go a bit batshít crazy up there!

Sir C - Good on you for starting again at 40, you deserve all of your current success in life.

PSRB - Everything I see on Facebook suggest you are in a much better position now, I recall meeting N back in the day, lovely girl.

Moving up here certainly didn't help...... some of the things since then have had a far bigger efeect on our lives than that. As long as the kids are OK and she comes out of this then i can live with whatever I get left with
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Moving up here certainly didn't help...... some of the things since then have had a far bigger efeect on our lives than that. As long as the kids are OK and she comes out of this then i can live with whatever I get left with
    I know you will do the right thing and of course the kids are the main consideration in any of this. All the best mate and if you fancy a beer or a lunch when you are next in town, let me know.

I know you will do the right thing and of course the kids are the main consideration in any of this. All the best mate and if you fancy a beer or a lunch when you are next in town, let me know.
    Will do, thanks mm
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Your one was better though because she was still posting here. Peak AWIMB days

For myself, mm, I didn't side against you, but against the public humiliation of a lady, however badly she may ahve behaved. I'm an old-fashioned sort like that.

But anyway, we've all moved on and, for peter and pokster, stand as proff that there is a life on the other side of the pain.

For the record, I don't really hold it against the lady in question that she píssed on me. I kind of deserved it.

Thank you kindly.

You're ****ed anyway, you're married with kids. Lucky if you'd walk away with half

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

For the record, I don't really hold it against the lady in question that she píssed on me. I kind of deserved it.

Sorry B, I couldn't resist it. I gave myself an open goal as I worked through the list so it was only right I tapped it in.

Strangely I found myself agreeing with you 100% when I read through all of P's troubles over my lunch. But of course we don't or at least didn't know the full story and what promises he had made in the earlier days. As a couple they set an agreement that wouldn't leave her exposed for not being on the deeds, so good on P for sticking to that.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thank you kindly.

You're ****ed anyway, you're married with kids. Lucky if you'd walk away with half
    Oh I know and I am doubly fcuked cos I am pretty sure I will be needing to fly to Spain every time I wanted to see my kids if it ever got to that.