Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks AWIMB, you just got interesting again

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bit young for the 3am píss, aren't you, bgm?
    It’s not a regular occurrence, B. Usually only happens if I forget to piss before going to bed. Although having said that I am finding my ability to hold in a piss is on the wane.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Moving up here certainly didn't help...... some of the things since then have had a far bigger efeect on our lives than that. As long as the kids are OK and she comes out of this then i can live with whatever I get left with
    Sod the kids, for the moment, imo. The most important relationship is between you and your girl. That's just how it works.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post

Sorry B, I couldn't resist it. I gave myself an open goal as I worked through the list so it was only right I tapped it in.

Strangely I found myself agreeing with you 100% when I read through all of P's troubles over my lunch. But of course we don't or at least didn't know the full story and what promises he had made in the earlier days. As a couple they set an agreement that wouldn't leave her exposed for not being on the deeds, so good on P for sticking to that.
    Thanks for that. So many people have told me I am crazy for sticking to an explicit and precise promise. Emotional commitment is an intention and is mutual. A financial commitment is wholly different. Stitching her up over the house is just not something I would consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Thanks for that. So many people have told me I am crazy for sticking to an explicit and precise promise. Emotional commitment is an intention and is mutual. A financial commitment is wholly different. Stitching her up over the house is just not something I would consider.
    The promise was made for your protection as much as hers, do you mean?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s not a regular occurrence, B. Usually only happens if I forget to piss before going to bed. Although having said that I am finding my ability to hold in a piss is on the wane.

Ah yes, that time when you start working out how to manage your fluid intake so that you get enough water but get rid of it before you go to bed.

I can see why old ****ers obsess about it.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I actually don’t mind that. I find it worse in the summer. I’ll get up to go for a piss at 3am and struggle to get back to sleep because the sun is up.
    welcome to my world, without the sun
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'