Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Ornstien has confirmed that Unai has suggested Ozil leaves the club...

Where is Jack Wheelchair this season? Seems to have disappeared.

I feel with Ramsey and Ozil he issued both of them a challenge which they declined.

This is one area I would give Arsene credit.

He would drop you and then tell the press - he’s 3 weeks away - every week for the rest of the season until you left in the summer.

There’s a hilarious story about Wilford being late for the team Christmas do and when they called him he texted back - I’m 2 weeks away

These Spaniards obviously play a different sort of game imo

Maybe he’s weary of the backlash from Ozil’s fanactical Muslim fan base. We saw what happened with Germany in the summer. Could easily happen to us.

Maybe that’s why he’s tolerating Mustafi...so Ozil cant pull the race card again.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nor did he get rid of Wilshere nor do I think he was the primary mover behind Ramsey having his offer withdrawn.

But this is peak Rich, intended to get a reaction of sorts.

Or just Rich the gammon whose head will explode if he does not troll?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Whilst acknowledging that Rich has the intellectual skills of a particularly retared amoeba, it must be said that much of what he says is true. Our man has sold Wilshere, discarded Ramsey and appears to be pushing Ozil out. And the footbasll is fúcking horrible to watch.

Whether these things trouble you or not is another question, but they are undoubtedly true.

Possibly, the only true statement amongst your post is that he may be trying to offload Ozil
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Will judge him on results, lets face it, AW went because pretty football was no longer enough. He also needs another summer transfer window at least. It's taken Klopp £400m and 4 years to get Liverpool where they are
    He hasn't really been allowed to use this transfer window. Does that mean that this rolls over to the summer and summer becomes his 2nd transfer window?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Gets rid of Jack.... Pulls the rug from underneath Ramsey... Tells Ozil to leave... Plays really horrible football to watch... Plays Mustafi every week....

Well, a lot of you said we should embrace chance and not pine after Arsene... well let’s all embrace it and enjoy the chance.

He’s not as good a manager as Wenger and he’s only half the man Wenger is. Hate him.

Pulis and Fat Sam are available. Fancy any of them, Rich?

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    He hasn't really been allowed to use this transfer window. Does that mean that this rolls over to the summer and summer becomes his 2nd transfer window?
    January doesn't really count. It's a bit of an emergency window. The summer one is for proper planning, imo

#destroyandexit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Curbishley or Pardew would be right up Crumpy’s street imo

Arsene is available

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Gets rid of Jack.... Pulls the rug from underneath Ramsey... Tells Ozil to leave... Plays really horrible football to watch... Plays Mustafi every week....

Well, a lot of you said we should embrace chance and not pine after Arsene... well let’s all embrace it and enjoy the chance.

He’s not as good a manager as Wenger and he’s only half the man Wenger is. Hate him.
    Fvck off faggit.