Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top ****housery from Bielsa there!

Leeds... well pre Academy as he is under 8's...can't sign a contract until the end of this season
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Leeds... well pre Academy as he is under 8's...can't sign a contract until the end of this season
    I watched (dirty) Leeds last Friday night v Derby as it goes, thought they were excellent. Also saw them over Xmas against Villa which was another brilliant game to watch.

Wd Leeds.

Much more enjoyable than watching us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I watched (dirty) Leeds last Friday night v Derby as it goes, thought they were excellent. Also saw them over Xmas against Villa which was another brilliant game to watch.

Wd Leeds.

They are very good to watch, got all the players switched on to his style of play

Good for the young lads as they see the players at training and also the manager seems to actually care

Just see if he gets the contract offer in a few months
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Wd Leeds.

yeah, but......Leeds innit.

I remember going up to Elland Road several times. We seemed to put 4 past them fairly regularly.

Silvinho nearly scored the best goal I'd ever seen after he'd dribbled it the entire length of the pitch only to see Martyn (?) save his shot and Kanu (?) popped it over the line

We had a right old, fúcking team back then
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”