Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top ****housery from Bielsa there!

Top ****housery from Bielsa there!

No wonder these people get paid so well. Or is it the other way around
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No wonder these people get paid so well. Or is it the other way around
    I love him and how he has made Lampard look like a complete spanner.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    See him quite often when I am dropping the lad off for his training at their academy, he is so down to earth, walks everywhere and even comes in on a weekend to watch Under 8's football...then gives feedback to the coaches
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I've always felt Lampard does a pretty good job of that himself, the sky-pointing, dead-mum-bothering shítestain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    See him quite often when I am dropping the lad off for his training at their academy, he is so down to earth, walks everywhere and even comes in on a weekend to watch Under 8's football...then gives feedback to the coaches
    Couple of daughters, innit. No wonder he doesn't like spending much time at home.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I do hope dear old Jorge saw it. Perhaps you could tweet him or snapchat him or something. Whatsapp maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I do hope dear old Jorge saw it. Perhaps you could tweet him or snapchat him or something. Whatsapp maybe?
    Don't worry, J is all over it.

I expect he has a small Bielsa shrine in the corner of his sitting room though as he lives in the North he probably calls it a parlour.

You should turn up this weekend with a trench coat and hat, binoculars and one of those false eye glass and moustache sets.

I expect he would see the funny side of this jape and how you would both laugh.

You should turn up this weekend with a trench coat and hat, binoculars and one of those false eye glass and moustache sets.

I expect he would see the funny side of this jape and how you would both laugh.
    Well the Under 8's celebration when they scored v Derby (ironically) last Saturday, was pretending to hold a pair of binoculars.... the Derby coaches found it funny
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Well the Under 8's celebration when they scored v Derby (ironically) last Saturday, was pretending to hold a pair of binoculars.... the Derby coaches found it funny
    Hold on, which academy is your kid at?