Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: peter. You cannot abandon a lady and leave her potless and homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, mentallers can be quite fun in the sack.

Good things happen to those who keep their word. Arsene kept his promises every time and he ended up ....

Oh.
    Less fun in a supermarket. she once spent more than 25 minutes choosing some oranges. I wanted to kill myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The %age of the house or the kick in the ****?
    I do wonder what the internet police would make of this place if they found it. Even we can't be sure whether people actually mean all the terrible violence, racism, assorted abuse and cruelty that gets advocated.

Yes, mentallers can be quite fun in the sack.

Good things happen to those who keep their word. Arsene kept his promises every time and he ended up ....

Oh.
    Just to note, from all the responses it seems everyone has experience of women of this ilk. Are there actually any sane ones out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Just to note, from all the responses it seems everyone has experience of women of this ilk. Are there actually any sane ones out there?
    Yes, thank Dennis. I found one 23 years ago. I love her more each day.

Yes, thank Dennis. I found one 23 years ago. I love her more each day.
    You *******!

Thanks for that and sorry to hear about your situation.

Everyone around me tells me to only think of myself and to hell with her. Easy to say, much harder to do when the person in question is someone you have shared your life with for 12 years.

what she has done over the last 3 months or so has been appalling by any standards. Its some kind of mid life crisis, made worse by some other health factors which I wont go into.

I warned her repeatedly that I was going to leave but, mid infatuation, she just didnt care. Now it has hit home what my leaving actually means she has crashed horribly. Its hard enough to not go back and offer help. I am certainly not going to steal her only security from her.

Apart from anything else, she still has the cats and the dog. where are they supposed to go???
    People are telling you that because those of us with experience of those with those in the so-called 'Dark Triad' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad ) know exactly how toxic these people can be to those around them.
    For the record, I'm not saying cut her off without a penny, but I would point out that the money is your leverage and as such is one of the few ways in which you can control - or at least ameliorate - her behaviour.

I do wonder what the internet police would make of this place if they found it. Even we can't be sure whether people actually mean all the terrible violence, racism, assorted abuse and cruelty that gets advocated.
    I regularly call for less intemperate language, but does any **** listen to me? No.

I hope they all die.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People are telling you that because those of us with experience of those with those in the so-called 'Dark Triad' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad ) know exactly how toxic these people can be to those around them.
    For the record, I'm not saying cut her off without a penny, but I would point out that the money is your leverage and as such is one of the few ways in which you can control - or at least ameliorate - her behaviour.
    I get your point. My hope is that by selling the house (that isnt going to be easy!) and giving her a share I can get her out of my life altogether. She doesnt know where I live, if she turns up at my work she will only do it once, and she cant contact anyone I know or my family.

As long as the house is there in my name and our money is tied up in it she has a hold on me. I want to end that, no matter the cost.

How many times do I need to tell you homos that it's all about selection and breeding
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    How many times do I need to tell you homos that it's all about selection and breeding
    You can't say, 'homos' anymore, k? You must use the term LGBTQI.