Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: peter. You cannot abandon a lady and leave her potless and homeless.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just giove her the house. You're a man, you're strong. You can fight and toil and get another house. She is but a weak and feeble woman. What does she know from houses and how to get them?

Try to act with fairness in this matter and you will learn to love yourself.
    *******s to that. I gave a commitment and I intend to honour it, regardless of what the other party chooses to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    *******s to that. I gave a commitment and I intend to honour it, regardless of what the other party chooses to do.
    Big strapping lad like you? See it as a challnge, peter!

I started again from scratch at the age of 40. It was the making of me. Concentrated the mind, you know. I spent the next 10 years a money-making machine!

It fried my brains, mind. Now I'm little better than a vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Big strapping lad like you? See it as a challnge, peter!

I started again from scratch at the age of 40. It was the making of me. Concentrated the mind, you know. I spent the next 10 years a money-making machine!

It fried my brains, mind. Now I'm little better than a vegetable.
    The challenge is getting her out of my life for good. That is going to be hard enough.

Just as I wouldnt be able to live with myself for going back on my word, I wouldnt be able to cope with giving her the whole thing. That would piss me off for the rest of my life.